Check In / Out
- Check in is available from 16.00 hrs on the day of arrival.
- Check out is no later than 10.00 hrs on the day of departure.
- Upon arrival customers may be asked for photographic identification. If this does not match the name on the booking, we reserve the right to refuse entry and immediately cancel the reservation with no refund.
- Restricted free and payable parking is available nearby to Battery House in Grand Parade and local streets. TravelRest cannot guarantee parking and cannot be held liable if parking is not available.
- Where possible TravelRest shall provide either free of charge or within the Fee rates parking permits. TravelRest cannot be held liable if these are not available for any reason.
- Car parking is at the customer’s risk.
- TravelRest aims to welcome all guests. However please note that due to the structure (four storey town house) and location (within a conservation area), regretfully Battery House offers limited facilities for those disabled guests with difficulty walking or using stairs or is a wheelchair user, with access to living and sleeping areas being via up to three sets of stairs, each being of 14 steps. However, please inform TravelRest in advance of booking of the needs of any disable guest so that arrangements can be made to meet specific requirements. Please note TravelRest always aims to provide for any specific arrangements, however we maybe limited in so doing by working within any applicable laws in force.
Young Persons (aged 16 years and under)
- TravelRest welcomes young persons of all ages.
- TravelRest offers a hi-chair and travel cot, please request these at the time of booking.
- For security, health and safety, young persons (18 years and under) are not allowed to remain in Battery House without an adult.
- It is the responsibility of a parent or guardian to ensure all young persons are supervised at all times, including the roof terrace.
- Pets are not accepted at Battery House, with the exception of Working assistance dogs for registered disabled persons.
- It is the responsibility of the dog owner to ensure their dog is supervised and in safe keeping at all times when at Battery House, including the roof terrace. We may seek to recover any losses, or damage caused by any working assistance dog.
- It is the responsibility of the dog owner to ensure they have suitable pet insurance, including third party insurance whilst staying at Battery House and TravelRest may ask to see a copy of such insurance.
Occupation of the property
Only the named guests are permitted to use or stay in the property.
Location map and directions and key collection
A location map and directions with key collection instructions will be sent to the booker on receipt of deposit payment.
Terms and conditions
For our full terms and conditions please refer to our sister web site T&C page